Are you a brand or retailer looking for innovation and inspiration to stay relevant in today’s consumer landscape? This year FUTR (formerly Millennial 20/20) will be returning with our VIP programme with complimentary tickets and bespoke meeting scheduling, to ensure you get the most out of your time with us.
As a VIP, you will have all-access to:
- Our 2-day conference with 12 tracks of content across 3 stages, covering: Marketing, Advertising, Retail, Social, Artificial Intelligence, Payments, Travel, Fashion, Start-ups, Breaking China, Technology and more
- Hear from over 200 cross-industry speakers from Asia's leading brands, retailers, corporates, solution providers, startups and media
- Attendance with 2,000 Attendees with over 54% brands and retailers and 25%+ C-Suite across Marketing, Retail, Ecommerce, Digital, Innovation, Customer Experience and more
- Opportunity to pre-set meetings with our partners, personalised for you and your business needs, across Marketing, Retail, Ecommerce, Payments, Mobile, Data, Artificial Intelligence, VR, AR, Video, Social Media, Cloud, Voice, Chatbots, Blockchain and more
- Option to attend one of our Invitation-only Workshops, Roundtables, Meet-ups to equip you with fresh thinking, new knowledge, useful networking and hopefully many new concepts and ideas to take back to work with you
Discover the FUture TRends you need to know about, now.
What we ask from you:
Just 1 hour of your time throughout the two days at FUTR, to attend 4 x 15-minute networking sessions with relevant solution providers, chosen based on your preferences and current business needs.
What you need to know:
To qualify for our hosted programme, you need to be at least manager-level with ability to make or influence purchasing decisions, currently working within a consumer brand, online or physical retailer, marketplace or direct-to-consumer start-up.
Once submitting your application, you will receive a confirmation email. This is just to say we have received your application and is not a guarantee that you will be accepted into the programme – this will be confirmed over the next few weeks, so you should await final confirmation before planning your visit.
You must be prepared to spend 1 hour having 4 meetings during your time with us, and a post on LinkedIn promoting your attendance. If approved, we will ask you for your availability 6 weeks before the event and all sessions will be confirmed 2 weeks prior to FUTR.