Recognizing Best-in-Class Innovators
The Accenture ConsumerTech Awards recognize and reward start-ups with innovative digital solutions that connect consumer-facing industries with millennials.
With the explosion of new technologies emerging across consumer industries, the awards will recognize excellence in customer experience and personalization and on innovative ways to increase sales revenue, improve product sourcing and delivery or help to enable a more digital workforce.
If you have a digital solution that connects one of these four consumer-facing industries with millennials, APPLY NOW. Applications will be accepted through February 10, 2017.
The awards are open to start-ups and emerging companies anywhere in the world that meet any one of the following criteria:
- Less than three years old
- Angel funded or venture funded
- In the beta product phase
There will be four awards, one for each of the following categories:
Solutions that provide better understanding of consumer behavior and demands; improve product design, distribution, stock management and logistics or increase footfall, sales, product offerings – both online and offline.
Solutions that target and attract consumers to a brand, retain customers and increase their spend, customize and personalize brand experiences or can provide flexibility and choice to match consumer lifestyles.
Solutions that improve travel and hospitality experiences, reduce operating costs or increase choice and improve customer service.
Solutions that help drivers reduce environmental impact, improve retail and after-sales experience for cars and their ecosystem or increase driver and in-car productivity and data connectivity.
Watch this recap video from the London event that took place March 2016.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get access to not only Accenture executives, but also industry influencers, venture capitalists and the media.
- 30 judges will review the applications. This exclusive panel of judges will be comprised of senior executives from globally recognized brands, established thought-leaders and financial investors in the industry.
- Pitch Day. As a finalist, you are invited to present your story to the panel of judges. There will be a networking dinner at the conclusion of the day for the finalists and judges.
- Attend the summit. Get exposure to 250+ speakers and 4,000+ executives from leading brands, influencers and investors from across the auto, retail, consumer goods and travel industries, including many of Accenture's clients who will also be in attendance.
- Awards presentation. The finalists will be announced on stage at the ConsumerTech Awards ceremony at the conclusion of the FUTR summit.
- Media will be present. Forbes, CNBC, Financial Times, Campaign, Time Out and The Economist are official partners of the event. In addition, over 250 representatives from the media will be in attendance including Bloomberg, BBC, ITV, Sky News and more.
- The winner.Receive access to executives from Accenture to obtain advice and consultation on how to improve select areas of your business.
Deadline for Applications. February 10, 2017.
Applications will be reviewed. February 13 – 17, 2017.
Notifying the finalists. Will happen in the days following the application review process.
Pitch Day. February 28, 2017.
The awards ceremony. March 2, 2017.
Applications will be accepted through February 10, 2017
Deadline for Applications:
February 10, 2017
February 28, 2017
March 2, 2017